Skip to main content

New Model of The Week – Sponsorship and Support


New Aspiring Model of The Week: Biana Rodriguez 
===============


About  Biana Rodriguez : 

About myself I am more of a calm, patient, funny and a nice person I like interacting with others. My hobbies resently working out has become part of it during my spare time i either do cardio of strength training. I like to read certain books that captivate me or I either spend time doing sports either playing soccer, tennis, volleyball or softball.  One of my greatest passions is photography one day I would like to have my own potrait studio and do free lancing. I tried doing other careers but none suit me than having passion for what i like to do, I like to capture images that represents a true persons personality that describes them for who they are and happy they love themselfs is more of being an actual person an human being that feeling and emotions to me that represents a beautiful moment.  Im always up to trying new things . I like spending time with my friends and family when ever there is free time. But one thing about me I'm always loyal to those that are there for me. 

Links: 

======================================== 

Help Sponsor the Biana Rodriguez Model Page - You Can Donate Any Amount! Help Biana get a featured page on Venus Jade

Donate $10 - $20 > Receive 8 of my picture trading cards + Your name or business listed as a sponsor - Add $5 for Shipping Outside U.S. 

Donate $25 or More > Receive 8 of my picture trading cards and 1 11x14 poster + Your name or business listed as a sponsor - Add $10 for Shipping Outside U.S.

            Click "Donate" Below and Enter Amount
 

When making your donation, enter " Biana Rodriguez " in the purpose section 


 =====================================

Check out these Previous Featured New Models

Roxy Foxy - Curvy Fashion Model

 http://venusjademedia.blogspot.com/2013/09/roxy-foxy-curvy-fashion-model.html

 

Patricia Plump 

http://venusjademedia.blogspot.com/2013/02/model-patricia-plump.html  

 

Jay Megan Sushka

http://venusjademedia.blogspot.com/2013/02/model-jay-megan-sushka.html  

 

Ivory - BBW Pin-Up Model

http://venusjademedia.blogspot.com/2012/10/model-ivory-bbw-pin-up-model.html  

 

============================

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiki Kakuchi - Canadian BBW Model and Actress

  Kiki Kakuchi - Canadian BBW Model and Actress  +++++++++++++++++

Ruby Roxx - Sexy Red Corset (Aparte Photography)

Ruby Roxx - Sexy Red Corset (Aparte Photography)   +++++++++++++++++

Heidi Hellbent - Pin-up Model

    Heidi Hellbent - Pin-up Model ============